My Income Sites
Monday, May 24, 2010
  Building Traffic
I have discovered that if your going to make money, build a list, or just get some targeted traffic, can cost you a lot of money. Well that has taken me on a web trip to find free ways to drive traffic.

#1. Is Traffic Exchanges - Find them, join them, and use them. You will discover a whole new world of advertising.

#2. Is Safe List - They have hundreds of these as well. They are great for building your list, and sending solo emails to get referrals, and selling products.

#3. Paid To Click Advertising - PTC advertising can cost you money depending on where you are getting it. I know of a few that are free, and I'm getting results.

But you don't have to look far for all the things I just listed above. Just look around my blog here. You should be able to find everything you need to get started.


Sincerely,
Mary

Labels: , ,

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
With all the opportunities online today to earn extra income FREE programs are the best...

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
List Wire - Get Your Free Autoresponder
Archives
May 2010 / July 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]